Join our tour at 12.30pm on Thursday 22 September to take a closer look at our new and improved Digital Champions Network.
Our award-winning Network has always done the business when it comes to helping people become confident and motivated Digital Champions. And it’s regarded amongst our members as the ‘crucial foundation’ for their digital skills programmes.
Created 10 years ago, the Network provides online training and support for organisations of all shapes and sizes. By empowering staff and volunteers and providing project management tools, it helps organisations build capacity and capability to support customers and service users with essential digital skills.
With thousands of people using it across the UK, the Digital Champions Network has grown massively, both in terms of audience and the training content it offers. We’ve gathered huge amounts of feedback about what people like and need from it. And this year we’ve given it the makeover it deserves to provide an even better user experience.
- 25 highly interactive courses that show Champions how to help people with all sorts of digital skills challenges and interests.
- Two brand new courses on supporting people where English isn’t their first language.
- Even easier to navigate our goldmine of how-to guides and practical teaching resources.
- More options to manipulate project management data and get a better picture of what digital skills activity is happening where.
- Improved accessibility with full mobile optimisation and screenreader and keyboard friendly.
To find out how our new and improved Digital Champions Network can help your organisation, join our tour on Thursday 22 September at 12.30pm. Just add your name here: Meeting Registration - Zoom