Reinvigorating Digital Inclusion
Thursday 14 October 2021 (1.30pm – 4.30pm)
RIBA, Portland Place, London, W1B 1AD
If you’re in the midst of planning or delivering digital inclusion, then this is the event for you.
Digital has been an enabler and a barrier for everyone through the pandemic. Many service providers have been through the most rapid organisational evolution imaginable. There have been unanticipated successes but plenty of challenges too.
At Reinvigorating Digital Inclusion we’ll be sharing the digital inclusion learnings, insights and challenges from the organisations we’ve been working with over the past 18 months and exploring what next for digital participation.
Hot topics include:
- Online service delivery, hybrid approach, remote support. There’s a new language afoot, but what does it all mean exactly?
- How do you build, and nurture the knowledge, skills and confidence of staff and volunteers in a post-pandemic era?
- How do you re-engage your digital service users and support them to become your digital customers?
- How do you reach the most excluded and support those experiencing digital poverty?
- How do you sustain and grow a digitally capable and confident organisation and measure the success and impact of this growth?
Join us and our guest speakers on 14th October for light, bright presentations, practical, invigorating workshops and plenty of networking. Oh, and lots of tea and cake as well.
Keeping you safe – rest assured, we will be doing all the necessary things to make this a Covid-secure event.